Weekly Yoga Class Fees ( Free classes are available for DTA/SNAP/WIC recipients. Find info here.)
- $8 per Single Class
- Monthly and Annual Memberships are available
- You may purchase online, or you can pay (cash or card) when you sign in at the Studio. There is no need to reserve a specific day/time for Weekly yoga classes.
By-Donation Classes $5 suggested
- Mindfulness Meditation Class
- Liberation Recovery Yoga (by appointment)
- Chair Yoga
Workshops & Special Events
- Workshops must be reserved and prepaid online.
- Go to our Workshops page to see current offerings.
- Please note that for visiting instructors, the cancellation policy is 7 days. Refunds will not be given after that time.
- Some workshops have minimum enrollment levels. If the minimum is not reached, you will be fully refunded and notified in advance.
Class Cancellations (i.e. inclement weather, etc.)
Periodically class cancellations do occur for unforeseen circumstances. In the event this occurs, Breathing Space will post the cancellations to the Facebook page and on the website.
- Please try to arrive 10 minutes early for class to check in
- Remove your shoes in the reception area. You can enter the studio with socks on, and take them off when you get to your mat for yoga practice. Non-slip yoga socks or bare feet only during class.
- Silence and stow your cellphone
- Avoid loud conversations in the reception area and in the Studio before class
- Bring your personal items into the studio. The Studio door is locked at the start of class.
- Avoid the use of perfumes, scents, oils, and beauty products before practice
- If possible, avoid eating at least one hour before class, or eat lightly
- Bring a closed water bottle if you like
- We provide studio mats, blankets, bolsters, and blocks. It is recommended to get your own personal yoga mat
- At the end of class, please mindfully roll mats, return props, etc., in silence to respect our transition from practice. Friendly conversation is super welcome in the reception area after class!
- Students are responsible to self-regulate in their yoga practice. Even if you inform us of injuries or medical conditions, teachers are not doctors and the student must choose how much to participate in yoga classes given their abilities, range of motion, and vulnerabilities
- We will offer options for poses, and suggest that students skip poses that don’t work for their bodies
- Our systems are not set up for protecting your medical or health privacy. Any health information shared is offered voluntarily by the student, and is not being solicited or securely stored by Breathing Space Inc.
- We strongly recommend, as stated in the Waiver every student has signed, to consult with a medical professional if you have any questions about yoga practice in terms of a health condition before taking a yoga class at our Studio
- Students under 18 years of age must obtain parental signature on a physical registration form
- Class rates are subject to change
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your property