Breathing Space offers access to yoga and mindfulness meditation to the Holyoke, Massachusetts community and surrounding areas. Classes and events take place in our Holyoke studio. Our mission is to:
- Offer yoga for every body – dispel stereotypes about who yoga is for
- Offer low-cost and donation-based classes and programs
- Present our offerings in simple forms and plain language, accessible to people of all religions, faiths, and backgrounds
- Support the addiction recovery community – by expanding access to yoga, mindfulness meditation, and wellness by offering donation-based studio and offsite Liberation Recovery Yoga SM classes.
- Stand for the elimination of bias, racial prejudice, and economic inequality in society. Support restorative justice and peace efforts locally and globally.
Breathing Space Inc. is a registered nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations made to Breathing Space are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.